Thursday, May 24, 2012

This is the reason for blogging.

Hello All,
I have come across an amazing spiritual reading book that has not only strengthened my faith, but helped me understand it as well. I will be the first person to admit that i don't know everything, but when i come across truth I can't help but want to share and talk about it with others. Work will not allow me to share, and my wife can only take so much of my talking while she is taking care of me and the kids(She's the best). I really hope this book will reach out to those who want so badly to grow in their walk with Our Lord Jesus Christ, and to pick up their daily cross and carry forward with God's will. As you have already noticed I am not a great writer and do not plan on writing solo. I will be typing my blog out verbatim of the book, "The Young Men's Guide". I hope to put a blog out as often as i can, and look to share a section of the book for every blog. Everything i write in this blog i give full credit to the author Father Lasance. Even though i wish these were my words, I am not that creative with putting my words on to paper. I hope you enjoy and gain from these blogs so that our service here on earth may be fruitful and pleasing to God.

-Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment